Everyone loves a super drizzly cloud slime!
Cloud slime is made with instant snow powder that has been hydrated to an exact measurement to ensure a smooth drizzly cloud effect. Keep in mind that if you add water, slime softener, lotion, or any other ingredient to cloud slimes, the water dynamics will change and you might end up with a slime that no longer drizzles or is too wet. However, the cloud slime should never need any additional ingredient besides activator after about 1-2 months of receiving it.
What if we told you that you could make your own cloud slime at home? We’ve got the ingredients you’ll need and the step by step instructions just for you.
- 2 2/3 cups White Glue
- 1/3 cups of Insta Snow
- 2 cups Shaving Cream (optional)
- 2/3 cups Activator
- 2/3 cups Water
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Put white glue in a medium bowl.
- Add activator to slime, one tablespoon at a time, mixing after each to activate. Keep adding tablespoons of activator to the slime mixture until the slime sticks together and not to the wooden spoon or whatever you are using to mix. Add food coloring now if you want to use it.
- Put Insta Snow in a separate medium bowl. Add HOT water to Insta Snow to activate. Fluff it up until it’s fluffy.
- Add slime to activated Insta Snow and combine well.
- Once combined, put slime + Insta Snow slime on a hard surface and work the two together until totally incorporated.
- Play with your FLUFFY CLOUD SLIME!
Remember to practice good hygiene with your Cloud Slime. It’s water heavy and can attract more germs, so store it away from dark, warm places.
Cloud Slime makes a fun gift too. Package it in little containers and you can give it to friends to play with.